November 3 - 10, 2018
Luxury Fitness Retreat in Buenos Aires, Argentina November 3 – 10, 2018
Fit & Fly Girl luxury fitness retreats typically emphasize the Fit (in fitness), Fit & Fly Girl Buenos Aires will be emphasizing the Fly (as in fabulous travel, dining experiences, and culture). Fit & Fly Girl Buenos Aires retreat is an opportunity for women who don’t want to make “working out” the main objective of your holiday, but rather join a group a fabulous ladies on a fabulous adventure with a few opportunities to burn off those decadent Argentinian meals with walks throughout the city, a bike tour, and two private yoga classes offered by Buena Onda Yoga.
* CasaSur Palermo also offers an on-site gym and complimentary bicycles for guests’ use.
About Buenos Aires
Know as the “Paris of South America,”Buenos Aires is the Capital of Argentina. This metropolitan city is known for its stylish architecture, wide boulevards, city parks, tango, opera, and rich culture, food and wine. Argentina is a city of owls, where restaurants usually open for dinner around 9 pm and nightclubs get started at 2 am. American shoppers who are able to take advantage of a highly favorable dollar-to-peso exchange rate. Lonely Planet describes the city as “sexy, alive, and supremely confident” – all characteristics that women attending Fit & Fly Girl and FIT & Flirty followers will feel after a week of exploring the magnificent city.
Fit & Fly Girl Buenos Aires guests will stay at CasaSur Palermo located in the chic Palermo Hollywood neighborhood. Palermo Hollywood is so named for being home to several film and television studios, but it’s also known for its proximity to hip restaurants, cocktail bars, coffee shops, and art galleries.
CasaSur Palermo is a newly-built, modern boutique hotel offering sophisticated and stylish accommodations. The hotel boasts a solarium with outdoor swimming pool on the ground level. CasaSur Palermo’s rooftop has a terrace with views over the neighborhood and a bar open in warm weather. Also at the hotel is a small spa offering various massages and beauty treatments, a gym, a business center, and the stylish 6TO restaurant, serving modern takes on Argentinian classics.
CasaSur Palermo offers two types of rooms from which you can choose:
- Executive Room – 430 sq. ft. room featuring either one king size bed or two twin beds, a desk that spans the length of the room, and a bathroom and dressing area
- Deluxe Suite – 700 sq. ft. suite featuring a bedroom with either one king size bed or two twin beds, a living room with sofa, and a bathroom with shower and whirlpool tub
CasaSur Palermo’s guest rooms and suites are styled with minimalist furniture, hardwood floors, and delicate textures. All rooms and suites are equipped with 42-inch LED televisions, iPod docking station, laptop-size safe, A/C, minibar, Nespresso coffee makers, and complimentary WiFi.
Please note that there will be other guests staying at CasaSur Palermo in addition to Fit & Fly Girl guests. View image at the bottom of the page
Activities and Excursions
Walks throughout the city, a bike tour, and two private yoga classes offered by Buena Onda Yoga. CasaSur Palermo also offers an on-site gym and complimentary bicycles for guests’ use.
During the retreat, there will be various excursions in and around Buenos Aires, including a private tour of historic Recoleta Cemetery, visit to the Eva Peron (Evita) Museum, private cooking lesson and dinner of empanadas hosted by a couple in their beautiful Argentinian home, tour of the Teatro Colon opera house, wine tasting of Argentinian wines hosted by a local wine expert, and an exclusive shopping experience allowing you access to private designer showrooms not available to the public. One day during the retreat, a driver will pick the women up for a “Polo Day” excursion outside of the city, which includes polo lessons, viewing a polo match, a traditional Argentinian asado lunch with unlimited wine, and time to lounge by the polo club’s infinity pool or ride bikes around the estancia. One night during the retreat the group will have a private tango experience and dinner at a local restaurant where tango maestros will perform followed by an introductory tango lesson. One complimentary 60-minute massage will be offered during the week.
For a supplemental fee, we are able to arrange any additional activities you would like during your retreat, including private tango lessons, museum visits, additional yoga classes, guided tours not already included in the retreat, private cooking lessons, or a day at the spa.
Fit & Fly Girl Buenos Aires builds plenty of free time into the schedule each day to relax and sit by the pool with a book, go shopping, get a massage, take a nap, or simply hang out with the other women on the retreat.
In keeping with the spirit of Buenos Aires (and in contrast with our other wellness-based retreats), Fit & Fly Girl Buenos Aires will offer meals of decadent food (some with wine included). Buffet breakfasts will be offered at CasaSur Palermo’s 6TO restaurant each morning. Lunches will be held at cafes primarily in the Palermo and Recoleta neighborhoods. Dinners will take place at restaurants around the city as well as puertas cerradas (closed-door restaurants in private homes).
Pricing and Reservations
Buenos Aires Luxury Fitness includes the following:
- Eight days, seven nights accommodations at CasaSur Palermo
- Breakfasts at CasaSur Palermo, lunches at cafes, and dinners at restaurants and “puertas cerradas” (closed door restaurants in private homes) in Buenos Aires
- Two private yoga classes taught by the owner of Buena Onda Yoga
- Day trip outside Buenos Aires for polo lessons, viewing a polo match, a traditional Argentinian asado lunch with unlimited wine, and time to lounge by the polo club’s infinity pool or ride bikes around the estancia
- Private tour of historic Recoleta Cemetery
- Visit to the Eva Peron (Evita) Museum
- Bike tour through the streets of Buenos Aires
- Private cooking lesson of empanadas, hosted by a local couple in their Argentinian home
- Tour of Teatro Colon opera house
- Private tango experience and dinner at a local restaurant, featuring tango demonstration by tango maestros and introductory tango lesson
- Wine tasting of Argentinian wines hosted by a local wine expert
- Exclusive shopping experience to designer showrooms and local boutiques in Buenos Aires
- Tour of Uru Recoleta’s leather factory and shopping for custom-made leather goods
- One 60-minute massage at a Buenos Aires spa
- Swag bag with gifts curated by Fit & Fly Girl
- Complimentary WiFi
- Round trip transportation to all non-walkable group activities and excursions
Fit & Fly Girl Buenos Aires is priced as follows:
- Double Occupancy, Executive Room (2 twin beds) – $3,400 per person
- Double Occupancy, Deluxe Suite (1 king bed) – $3,800 per person (please note that because the suite only has 1 king bed, two friends must book together due to bed sharing)
- Single Occupancy, Executive Room (1 king bed) – $4,400
- Single Occupancy, Deluxe Suite (1 king bed) – $4,800
Rates do not include airfare to and from Buenos Aires; airport transfers to and from CasaSur Palermo (we assist with arranging your airport transfers); additional alcoholic beverages not included with dinners; additional spa treatments or supplemental gratuities; or optional gratuities for spa therapists or hotel staff.
Space is limited, for more information, retreat details, activities, pricing and payment options please contact me by filling out the short form below.