The situation is still unfolding, and we will do our best to keep you up-to-date.
April 2, 2020
As of now, here’s the status of each Printful branch:
NC: operating with some basic capacity
LA: operating with some basic capacity
EU: operating as normal
MX: operating as normal
The status regarding order fulfillment and stock:
- Since we’re working at a reduced capacity, order fulfillment will take longer than our previous maximum of 7 business days.
- We’re partnering with backup facilities to help us manage order volume, and we’re routing orders to wherever they can be fulfilled most efficiently.
- As of now, we’re working with 2 backup facilities in the US and Australia and we’re looking for more options.
- Currently we have enough stock to fulfill orders, especially for our most popular products. We’re communicating with our backup suppliers to keep stock levels in check.
April 1, 2020
We’re disabling shipping to the following countries because they no longer accept incoming mail: Cayman Islands, Chad, Colombia, Cyprus, Djibouti, Ecuador, French Polynesia, Honduras, India, Kuwait, Lebanon, Madagascar, Maldives, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nepal, Panama, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Tunisia, Turkey, Zimbabwe.
March 20, 2020
On March 19, 2020, Los Angeles County announced the “Safer at Home” emergency order requiring all non-essential businesses to suspend operations until April 19. Businesses in LA have 24 hours to wind down their operations. The mayor has the right to extend or shorten the order.
That means Printful’s LA facility will temporarily suspend production after March 20, 2020, for the duration of the order.
We will not be able to route the following products to other branches. FIT & Flirty current items will not be shipped at this time, and will be made available for puchase once the situation changes
- Los Angeles Apparel 2332 Women’s Cropped T-Shirt
- Sublimated Towel
- Throw Blanket
The following all-over products can’t be fulfilled at our Mexico facility and will be routed to Latvia; expect some shipment and delivery delays for the following items
- All-Over Print Padded Sports Bra
- All Over Print Drawstring Bag
- All-over Print Fanny Pack
- All Over Print Tote Bag
- All Over Print Beach Bag
We may see more out of stock scenarios as our suppliers in California will also be affected.
March 16, 2020
Based on advice provided by public health experts, we’re implementing work from home policies across all of our Printful locations. Employees who can are now working from home.
While our regular operations continue, the safety of our employees and customers is our top priority. We’re increasing the frequency of scheduled cleanings and instructing team members who work on-site to stay home if they feel sick.
Over the next couple of weeks, you may notice longer fulfillment times for DTG products fulfilled in North Carolina. This is largely due to a recent influx in orders. We’re working hard to accommodate our rapid growth by expanding our production fleet and onboarding new team members, while bearing public health guidelines in mind. Most orders should still stay within the timeframe of 2-7 business days.
Several European countries, including Latvia, have announced stricter border crossing regulations and closures. Starting Tuesday, March 17, the Riga International Airport will close all passenger commercial flights.
While cargo can still ship internationally, this impacts our ability to ship orders from our Latvia facility and you may experience delays.
We’re following the situation and are in touch with our shipping carriers. We will post more updates as they come.
March 13, 2020
Starting Wednesday, March 18, we’re temporarily closing our HQ pickup points in Chatsworth and Riga. The safety of our customers and employees is our priority, so we’re following public health guidelines and limiting in-person meetings.
March 12, 2020
The current flight ban from Europe to the US does not apply to packages. Printful orders fulfilled in Latvia should still reach destinations in the US.
We continue to accept inbound Warehousing & Fulfillment shipments. However, we might not work directly with the carrier you use to send us your shipment, so we recommend talking with them directly about any delays.
March 11, 2020
Not confirmed if it’s due to Covid-19 outbreak, but our suppliers are experiencing production delays for Embroidered Champion Backpack in Heather Grey/Black. Because of this, we’re temporarily disabling the product variant.
March 9, 2020
We don’t currently expect significant stock shortages for most of our product categories. We have identified which materials we source from affected areas and are preparing with extra stock and alternative supplier options where possible.
Our fulfillment centers don’t operate in any highly impacted areas, so production is running as normal.
- We disabled shipping to China, as most carriers have stopped or limited their own deliveries to China.
- Deliveries are still going through to Italy but without direct contact with the recipient. That means for Express door-to-door deliveries, packages will be left in mailboxes or other suitable drop-off locations.
- We recommend following the news for any regional shipping changes. Our shipping carriers will let us know whether deliveries will stop in other affected countries and when services will resume. We’ll post updates here as we get them.
Stay safe and well