Hi! I’m Jessica, aka SassyGirlFit a New Yorker and barre and HIIT teacher. My genuine ability originates from my years (and years) of dancing. I’ve been dancing for as long as I can remember, so movement is in my blood.
As an active woman, I have a fondness for wellbeing + wellness, but unfortunately, a terrible foot injury requires me to keep to a low impact program. But for me, working out is a non-negotiable. I feel sluggish and remorseful when I don’t workout and I abhor that feeling … so I try to get exercise in daily. It’s simple to me; “I put in the work, because I know the worth.” Be that as it may, my injury doesn’t allow me to “hit it hard” anymore. High impact exercises would leave me immobilized for a serious length of time. So, I fast to discover a new way of fitness that would work for me. BARRE is a perfect way to burn fat and fabricate fit muscle. I took one class and I was hooked. I love barre, I love it!! That is why I’m sharing:
10 Reasons I Love Barre
1. It’s hard. Barre is hard. It’s about what you can do. Not what the person next to you is doing. You make the class your own. If you have an injury, all the movements are modifiable.
2. It’s the best core exercise. Like, the best! We fire up stomach muscles with isometric holds all through the entire class.
3. It improves posture. Discovering length in your body is the thing that encourages you stand taller at the store, sitting in a café, at your workstation … you get the idea.
4. It increases adaptability. A few people are solid and not adaptable, others are adaptable and not as solid. Barre can prepare your body to be both permitting you to appreciate a more extended, physical issue free existence of wellness + wellbeing.
5. It’s a full body workout. On the off chance that you’ve at any point taken one of my classes, you realize that this generally will be true. From your head to your toes, we’re workin’ it. With exceptional spotlight on those small muscles!
6. No experience needed. Anybody and everybody can give this workout a shot. As a teacher, I give changes + difficulties to pretty much challenge everyone. You can back off the beat or follow the beat. I make the class format, and you fill it in with what works best for you and your body.
7. It targets annoying issue zones. Nobody needs their arm to shake when they’re waving. Everybody needs to eat biscuit tops, not have an overhang. Barre centers around the tummy, thighs, booty, arms … we center around conditioning these areas, so they become your preferred thing about yourself, not the thing you attempt to cover up.
8. Fast outcomes. You’ll feel it during class and after class … you’ll be SORE, (however a decent SORE). Stick to barre a couple of times a week, and you’ll see changes within a month!! Changes may incorporate an improved stance, expanded adaptability, more slender thighs, etched arms, a chiseled back, level abs and a lifted goods.
9. We work muscles to fatigue. Little developments, light loads, heaps of reps, purposeful stances including pressing, lifting and ease all lead to the darling, yet grasped “shake”. At the point when your muscles shudder wildly … that is an indication of a fruitful barre class
10. Never exhausting, ever. There are such a significant number of approaches to move and muscles to work in a barre class. My 45 minute class flies by.
Are you convinced? I dare you to try!
Join SassyGirlFit FREE live BUBBLY & BARRE at home with FIT & Flirty
on Friday April 10th 2020 at 3:15pm EST
WHAT YOU GET!
- Free fun barre fitness class
- FIT & Flirty giveaway!
WHAT YOU NEED
- one chair
- a yoga matt
Classes everyday at 10:45am, 12:15pm, 3:15pm, 7:15pm, 10pm All EST times
Use the link: sassygirlfitnessnyc.com to confirm class times and get the link to the stream
FIT & FLIRTY’s NEW BARRE FITNESS INSPIRED DESIGNS